- Proposed, but does not have, mandatory cultural competency traning
Mandatory Cultural Competency Training Legislation Timeline
Select the bill number to view the original bill
January 18, 2019
LB 326 Died in Committee
Legislative Bill No. 326 would have granted funds to the Department of Health and Human Services, Child and Family services FY2019-20, to establish mandatory cultural competency and racial equity training of case managers, supervisors, Youth Rehabilitation & Treatment Center staff, and other frontline staff.
Expand your knowledge of culturally and linguistically appropriate services (CLAS) and share it with others!
- Explore Think Cultural Health’s resources about CLAS.
- Share this brochure about CLAS with your colleagues and networks.
- Visit this page to find information about your elected officials.
- Find the minority health point of contact for your state or territory on this page to stay informed about the development of health policies and programs.
- Follow the Office of Minority Health on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and share articles, posts, and information to increase awareness of CLAS.