- Requires mandatory cultural competency training
Mandatory Cultural Competency Training Legislation Timeline
Select the bill number to view the original bill
March 30, 2007
SB 600 Passed
Substitute Senate Bill No. 600 established a task force to study and make recommendations on specific cultural competence curricula for each health-related education field offered in New Mexico's public post-secondary educational institutions.
Expand your knowledge of culturally and linguistically appropriate services (CLAS) and share it with others!
- Explore Think Cultural Health’s resources about CLAS.
- Share this brochure about CLAS with your colleagues and networks.
- Visit this page to find information about your elected officials.
- Find the minority health point of contact for your state or territory on this page to stay informed about the development of health policies and programs.
- Follow the Office of Minority Health on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, and share articles, posts, and information to increase awareness of CLAS.